The Sanctuary of the Treasure Coast is a 501(c)(3) community center formed in April of 2021 to serve the LGBTQ+ population in the Treasure Coast area. Our Mission is to provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment to inspire LGBTQ+ individuals and their allies to be themselves, to share with new friends, and to engage in activities which promote and unite our community.
"All of us who are openly gay are living and writing the history of our movement. We are no more - and no less - heroic than the suffragists and abolitionists of the 19th century; and the labor organizers, Freedom Riders, Stonewall demonstrators, and environmentalists of the 20th century. We are ordinary people, living our lives, and trying as civil-rights activist Dorothy Cotton said, to 'fix what ain't right' in our society."
Senator Tammy Baldwin
- Fri, Oct 29Unitarian Universalist Congregation
- Sat, Oct 30The Office Sports Pub - Overtime SideOct 30, 9:00 PM EDT – Oct 31, 2:00 AM EDTThe Office Sports Pub - Overtime Side, 8589 US-1, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952, USAJOIN US FOR OUR ANNUAL HALLOWEEN PARTY! $100 CASH FOR MOST CREATIVE COSTUME $100 CASH FOR BEST COUPLE COSTUME $100 CASH FOR SCARIEST COSTUME MUST BE SIGNED UP FOR COSTUME CONTEST NO LATER THAN 11PM AND CONTEST WILL TAKE PLACE AT MIDNIGHT. EVERYONE IN COSTUME WILL RECEIVE A RAFFLE TICKET
- Sun, Oct 31Port St. Lucie Botanical GardensOct 31, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDTPort St. Lucie Botanical Gardens, 2410 SE Westmoreland Blvd, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952, USABOOTANICAL HALLOWEEN is BACK, and we get to be a part of it! This event provides a safe and fun place to Trick or Treat for parents and kids alike who live in PSL and surrounding communities. We encourage everyone to dress up & bring their loved ones!
- Multiple DatesWed, Nov 03Overtime Side @ The Office Sports PubNov 03, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDTOvertime Side @ The Office Sports Pub, 8589 US-1, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952, USAWeekly gathering at The Office Sports Pub (Overtime Side). Come and hang out with fellow members, meet some new friends and now enjoy a show to breakup the middle of the week. This is a weekly gathering, lots of fun and relaxing. Non-Smoking.
- Dining with the Stars - Pride Alliance of the Treasure CoastFri, Nov 12West St Lucie Elks LodgeNov 12, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM ESTWest St Lucie Elks Lodge, 343 NW Prima Vista Blvd, Port St. Lucie, FL 34983, USAPRIDE ALLIANCE OF THE TREASURE COAST PROUDLY PRESENTS DINING WITH THE STARS! JOIN US FOR AN OSCAR STYLE EVENING WITH CELEBRITY IMPERSONATORS ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH FROM 6 - 10 P.M. PRE-SALE TICKETS ARE $25 PER PERSON AND $40 PER COUPLE. AT THE DOOR PRICES ARE $30 PER PERSON AND $45 PER COUPLE.
- Sat, Nov 13Whispering Pines
- Sat, Dec 04Public Park Cleanup Stuart
Jonathan is the founder of The Sanctuary of the Treasure Coast and brings a wide and varied set of experiences to his post as Acting President. From teaching students at the elementary school level and creating youth programs to teaching dance to adults and helping them navigate the Medicare and Medicaid systems and improve their lives in general, Jonathan has gleaned much from these interactions and other life experiences and he employs this wealth of knowledge in his work with his constituents. His most formidable tool? His passion and drive for helping those in the LGBTQ+ community improve their lives on the Treasure Coast.